Keith Murphy Opticians in Kenilworth, Warwickshire are looking for a full-time Dispensing Optician Manager with a proven track record for delivering a quality service to their patients. This is a chance to work in a Community Independent Practice that is proud to be so.
A feature in Kenilworth for almost two decades, Keith Murphy Opticians is an independent practice with a difference. In the past ten years we have won three national awards, due to our passion for delivering the highest of optical standards. Our independence allows us the freedom to get to know each and every one of our loyal patients.
What we’re looking for:
- A Dispensing Optician registered with the GOC.
- A candidate with managerial experience and an eye for detail and accuracy.
- An excellent communicator with a professional attitude.
- Someone who is passionate about exceeding patients’ expectations.
- Assuring the smooth running and growth of the practice, rewarded with a competitive salary based on experience.
- Guaranteeing all team members uphold the core practice values.
- Overseeing the entire dispensing process, including buying process and frame stock.
- Performing duties such as frame and lens selection, fitting and adjustment.
- Ensuring the practice is well presented.
- Managing clinics to ensure adequate staff and optometry cover.
- Responsibility of developing and motivating team members.
- Monitoring key performance indicators and be accountable for these.
- Scheduling regular staff meetings and arranging agendas.
- Supervising digital, marketing and social media responsibilities.
- Practice opening hours are Mon, Tue, Thu & Fri 8.45-5:30, Wed 8.45-6.45 and Sat 8.45-4:15.
If you value delivering the best patient care possible, apply today to discover why we feel the same…
For any enquires or applications please write to Keith Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the practice on 01926 853366.