The 2014 Warwickshire LOC AGM was held at The Warwick Arms Hotel on Thursday 24th of April 2014.
There was a great turnout and the itinerary was jam packed. The evening included:
- The Chair and Treasurer’s reports.
- The adoption of the amended LOC Constitution.
- Suresh Munyal introducing his role as Local Eye Health Network (LEHN) Chair and summarising his purpose and experiences so far.
- Helena Cilliers, Medical Retinal Specialist at Machen Eye Unit Warwick Hospital, providing an informative CET accredited talk on AMD.
- Attendees addressed a panel from the Machen Eye Unit regarding the details of the new wet AMD referral pathway and other topics of interest. The panel comprised of Helena Cilliers, Chris Baddon (Vitreo-Retinal Surgen), Linda Collins (Ophthalmology Manager) and Sarah Queen (Extended Roles Practitioner/Anti-VEGF Injection Administrator).
- Food, drink and unto the minute information from our evenings sponsors: Novartis and Macushield.
We would like to thank all who attended, Helena Cilliers and the Machen Unit team, Suresh Munyal and our evening’s sponsors.
An outline of Helena Ciliers’ talk can be found HERE
Minutes of the 2014 AGM to follow shortly.
Photos from the night
Jayne Dunn (centre), LOC Chair, delivers her report. Also pictured: Francesca Marchetti (left), LOC Secretary, and Nadia Parkes (right), minutes scribe.